Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shopaholic Mini Edition Review


I am reaching page 327, almost finish the book. I betcha by tomorrow LRT transit i'll manage to finish this book within 2 days. Then i cn moved on to my Julia Quinn novel.

Minnie, Becky and Brandon's 2 years old daughter is adorable, spoiled with those branded clothing by Becky's designer best friend @ Danny@ and gucci shoes. She is still obssesed with shopping and this time even her toddler love it too! It's hilarious as Minnie had accidently shop online for 16 set of green coats under her mama's name. Lesson to be learnt here, never ever leave your ebay bidding on, while you are not in the same room as your child!

It's a bit annoying to me to some certain level of Minnie behaviour though! Like the word "It's mine,mine" to everything she saw attaractive. She demanded for starbucks muffin! whoaa...

I'm currently reading the part where she was fired by her manager at The Look as Personalized Shopper...

I'll wrap it out once i finish the book tomorrow eh?!


XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment